TRELOAR & TRELOAR
22 Grenfell Street
South Australia 5000
GPO Box 1015
South Australia 5001
Ph 08 8231 4757
Fax 08 8410 0083
History of the Firm
Treloar & Treloar is well known in the legal profession and in the State of South Australia as a law firm that specialises in Wills, Estates, and Estate Litigation.
Established in 1923 by Mr James Lenoard Sydney Treloar who was later joined by his brother Mr Albert Edward Coran Treloar, Treloar & Treloar is one of the oldest legal practices in South Australia.
After the death of Mr James Leonard Sydney Treloar, his two sons, Hugh Treloar and Lionel Treloar, carried on the legal practice. Hugh Treloar died in 1991. Lionel Treloar retired in 2007 and the partnership is now carried on by Ray Frost, Pam McEwin and Gaetano Aiello.
From 1923 to 1975 Treloar & Treloar practiced at 38 Grenfell Street. In 1975 Treloar & Treloar moved to 22 Grenfell Street where it is still situated.
The firm currently comprises three partners, three staff solicitors and 10 ancillary staff.