If you are buying or selling real estate, you need a conveyancer. Your conveyancer makes sure that when the money and keys change hands, everything ends up where it should. Treloar & Treloar know how important it is to take care of every step ahead of time for smooth conveyancing.
We charge competitive, all-inclusive set prices for most conveyancing. Unexpected costs are the last thing you need when buying or selling a house! We make sure that if everything goes smoothly, there are no unexpected surprises.
Our experience over 90+ years, and our specialist knowledge of Trusts and Deceased Estates, means we have come across just about everything once or twice. As a result, you can be sure you are in safe hands.
Sometimes, things go wrong – a purchaser tries to back out or the property isn’t what you were led to believe. If you’re with Treloar & Treloar, your conveyancer is also a lawyer – because of this, you can rest assured you are getting solid advice about all your options.
We can help you by:
- drafting the Contract and Form 1 Disclosure Statement;
- performing the statutory searches;
- advising you of your legal rights and obligations;
- advising you on cooling off rights, or if you can terminate a contract;
- drafting Lands Titles Office transfer documents;
- ensuring rates, taxes and charges are appropriately adjusted;
- drafting Leases, Mortgages and Caveats to protect your interest in land;
- drafting Applications to Register Death and Transmission Applications.